Wednesday 4 November 2015

I am SORRY...!!!

I am sorry for every mistake I have committed.... I hope people forgive me for every mistake of mine...!!!

Sorry for all the mistakes I have done,
I know you feel like shooting me with a gun.
I know I have hurt you,
I know I have ruined your life too.
I know I made you mad,
With things which were very bad.
Sorry for being the stupid rain of summer in your life,
I know, u felt like killing me with a knife.
I know, I am very selfish,
To trouble you who is a perfect sweetdish.
So, for me today,
Is the perfect day,
To ask your forgiveness,
For all my foolishness.
Except your forgiveness and my sorry,
I have nothing to lose or gain,
Don't worry,
I promise, I won't do it again.
Please forgive me,
And just let the time be,
In the same ways,
Just like those olden days !!!

1 comment: